Cost Saving Tips
- Employ a professional organisation to analyse your business costs and offer alternative suppliers.
- Shop around for competitive prices on expensive overheads such as stationery, telephone services, insurances.
- Compare your business performance benchmarking figures with other similar businesses.
- Ensure your staff take their annual leave. Every time they get an increase, the value of accumulated leave increases too!
- Stephen Fenton of Evolution Finance is a mortgage broker with a fresh approach to selling loans. Instead of broking based on low interest rates, fees and charges, Stephen looks further at the relationship between credit policy and the lenders' ability to support your asset protection and investment gearing needs, providing you with strategic lending advice that supports your borrowing capacity. To discover if Evolution's services can benefit you, contact Steve on 02 9969 2306 or 0411 511 567 alternatively, he can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SGB Finance can provide residential and investment loans, business loans and all manner of leasing. Stuart Bayliss of SBG says, "I prefer identifying where you want to go and building a full financing strategy, so that your long term growth goals can be fulfilled."If want a mortgage broker who can "squeeze blood out of a bank", as one of his client's has commented, give Stuart a call on 0407 959 107 or drop him an email to email@example.com.
- Belinda Zwiers of Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management Pty Limited is an insurance broker committed to making insurance easier, and with access to a considerable range of different products, she can tailor something to suit your exact insurance needs and budget. She provides expert advice on a variety of personal insurances including Life, TPD, Trauma, Income Protection and Business Expenses. If you are thinking of reviewing your existing insurances, or are wondering what levels of protection are appropriate for you, Belinda is contactable via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8226 8200 and 0421 860 460.
- Andrew Lewis from National Business Training delivers nationally recognised and accredited training which accesses Government Grants and payroll tax relief. He can help satisfy your human resources issues by aligning your business with the appropriate Government incentives, offering flexible tailored training customised to suit your individual requirements. For further information on the services NBT provide, you should contact Andrew on 0413 828 002 or via email email@example.com.